Waking up on the "right side of the bed" can make a huge difference in the outcome of your day. Below are 8 simple and quick things you can do each morning to start your day off on the right track, all which help you lead a healthier more balanced life!
1. Drink a large glass of ice water first thing in the morning.
2. Take a multivitamin. We recommend Standard Process and Douglas Laboratories- both can be purchased in office.
3. Make your bed.
4. Eat a healthy breakfast full of good fats and protein.
5. Spend 5-10 minutes in silent meditation.
6. Exercise. Even if it is just a short walk or a few minutes of yoga!
7. Spend a few minutes outside. Drink your coffee on the porch instead of in front of the tv. A few minutes of fresh air can not only wake you up in the morning but puts your day into perspective.
8. Write a list of things you want to accomplish each day.
From Spine-health By Steven G. Yeomans, DC
The Activator Method Chiropractic Technique is a type of manipulation described as follows:
A spring-loaded, hand-held mechanical instrument called the Activator Adjusting Instrument provides a quick, low-force impulse at specific points.
The Activator Method uses a small, hand-held instrument called the Activator Adjusting Instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion to the targeted spinal vertebra or joint.
It is an alternative to the traditional manual form of spinal manipulation, known as the high velocity low amplitude (HVLA) thrust.
Next to the Diversified technique, the Activator Adjusting Instrument is reported to be the most common therapeutic intervention used by chiropractors.1
Read the full article here: